Chicago Yellow - 400mlSpray.Bike/US
A range of colours originally used by our famous frame-building pioneers.
Spray.Bike Chicago Yellow - 400ml
A bright primary yellow, slightly lighter than Goldhawk Road.
- Spray distance: 2-4 inches
- Ιdeal for steel, aluminium and carbon parts
- A 400ml can will cover a bicycle frame and fork with a single coat
- Recommended coat: one if over white. Two may be necessary if painting over a darker color.
- Recommended over a base coat of white / similar or metal / cold zinc when appropriate
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or gloss top-coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Satin/Gloss. For a matte top-coat, finish with the Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Matte
- For ongoing protection (whether the finish is matte, satin or gloss), regularly apply the Frame Builder's Top Wax
This product can only be shipped to an address in the USA from this site.
Elsewhere? Click here.